Wednesday, April 2, 2014

it is spring and look at this table.

^Morning 8 of Whole30. This is a fruit salad and not a bowl of cupcakes. :'(


I hate being hot. I hate being sticky. I hate when you have to watch your fruit bowl like a hawk because dumb ole fruit flies walk fly this earth.

BUT I do believe I'm ready for the sun.
I'm ready for happy Sunday farmers market adventures.
I'm ready for brilliant colors that greet you the moment you step outside.
I'm ready to try my hand at gardening, even if I'm bad at it.

If we all put our energy together, maybe we can make this warm weather stay. I swear, if I walk outside in a skirt one more time, only to be met by a harsh winter wind...

Oh, and check out this coffee table. It's a goooood looking coffee table, made by wonder-boy Rodney Coulston. He's amazing and shortly we'll be creating a little social media for him, so get your wallets ready!

P.S the table is actually pretty big, the couch is just a mammoth. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment