Sunday, April 6, 2014

any excuse necessary.

Do you have those products that you just stalk? You visit them in stores and you exchange loving glances with them, flirting, only to leave empty handed? You have something so similar at home that you know is waiting for you and you can't really justify spending $40 on this new one? If so, we have something in common, nice to meet you. 

All of a sudden an excuse falls in your lap. You saw a cute dog = you deserve a splurge. Someone made you cry = you deserve a splurge. YOU GOT A NEW JOB = splurge. By the way, I GOT A NEW JOB. (I'm trying not to get too excited just yet because apparently the training could require missing classes and my professors aren't exactly accommodating this semester...) However, let's all clap our hands (while keeping our fingers crossed) because I'm going to be a wine server at the Biltmore Estate! Woohoo, classy. I got the email and literally within the hour was at Ulta with the Lorac Unzipped palette in my paws. Any excuse necessary. 

Although the picture doesn't exactly show it, the colors in the palette are very similar to those in the Naked3 one. Except these have a more champagne-drinking-fancy-dinner-night look about them. I'm very excited to start testing the Lorac out and let you guys know if it's worth the addition to your collection. Until then, you'll find me in my bathroom, smothering eyeshadow all over myself in the name of celebration. 

Makes sense to me. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment